The 1st Thailand Groundwater Symposium is RPOVISIONAL considered to be held , from August 22-24, 2022. Abstract Submission deadline: 24/06/2022.
The Scientific Committee invites you to submit your abstract, with a minimum of 400 words, maximum of 500 words, using the online system:
For your convenience, download the Template for Abstract
With the abstract ready, access the online abstract and registration submission system.
Make your registration.
Fill in the authors information, select the type of presentation (oral or poster) and the theme the abstract fits best.
Upload the Word file of your abstract, please note that no changes will be allowed after you have submitted your abstract.
You will receive a confirmation of acceptance/refusal by July 2022.
All abstracts must be submitted in English.
1. Click on Login and on ‘New User? Click here’.
2. Enter your email address, password, first name, last name, affiliation, country.
3. Click on ‘Abstracts Submissions’ and subsequently on ‘New Abstract’.
4. Enter your abstract title (max 30 words).
5. Indicate the presentation format: poster or oral.
6. Select your topic from the proposed list.
7. If applicable, enter the full name and affiliation of the abstract co-authors.
8. Enter the abstract body (with a minimum of 400 words, maximum of 500 words.).
9. Indicate whether you will be the presenter. If not, please enter the first name and last name of the presenter.
10. You may click on ‘Save & Continue Later’ in case you are unable to answer mandatory questions or submit your contribution by clicking ‘Save & Submit’.
11. If you have clicked ‘Save & Submit’, you will no longer be able to make changes to your submission.